Physical release information
Order your own real physical copy for your Atari Lynx on Songbird Productions. This contains a real cartridge, instruction manual and a printed box.
Release Date: 2014; Last update: 3 April 2021
Xump - The Final Run is a simple multi-platform puzzler by Retroguru. Initially released by Psilocybin Development in 2005 the game has been improved in almost every aspect you can imagine. New graphics, new levels, new music, new options, new everything...
Help Holger to clean up deserted space fields. As this is a very dangerous task for a human being a headbot named Xump will be the one who has to suffer.
Your main task is to clean all dissolving tiles on several single-screen levels by simply stepping on them, one by one. Few fields are secured with mines and need a double tap. Mines can be blown up when passing by or disarmed by Xump when staying on this specific field for a short moment. Certainly the mission sounds easier than it will be.
- Joystick, Joypad and Mouse Controls (all system depending)
- 9 chippy tracks for your audio pleasure
- 48 Levels
- Retro styled password system
- Hidden easter egg - find two more themes (not for Atari Lynx!)
- Hidden easter egg - find 32 classic levels
Xump Core Team
- Code, Beta-Test: Lars Persson (Anotherguest)
- Code: Andre Haensel (Kedo)
- Code: Gisberto Rondinella (nop90)
- Producer, Beta-Test, Levels: Shahzad Sahaib (Kojote)
- Levels, Trailer, Beta-Test: Denny Müller (Mulle)
- Character Design, Alternative Themes, Tiles: Christian Hildenbrand (Daydream)
- Graphics, Pixel Theme (default): Virgile Metier (thUg)
- Music: Johan Letfors (Vedder)
- Music: Michal Szpilowski (Miker)
- Music, Sound effects, ASCII Art: Andrew Lemon (ne7)
Xump Porting Team
- Win32, Symbian OS UIQ 3, Symbian OS Series 60, Android: Lars Persson (Anotherguest)
- Ubuntu (32-Bit, Ubuntu (64-Bit), PSP, Wiz: Rodolphe Boixel (Thor)
- Amiga OS4, MorphOS, NetBSD x86, NetBSD PPC: Frank Wille (phx)
- Pandora, Caanoo, GP2x: Scott Smith (Pickle)
- Dreamcast, Mac OS X x86: Xavier Vallejo (Indiket)
- MotoMAGX: Sergei Kolesnikov (Exl)
- GCW Zero, Dingoo A320 OpenDingux: Artur Rojek (Zear)
- Raspberry Pi: James Higgs (Jum)
- AROS: Yannick Erb (Yannickescu)
- TI Nspire CX: Bruno Marie (Gameblabla)
- Atari Lynx, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 2: Gisberto Rondinella (Nop90)
Xump Helping Hands
- Additional Graphics: Jan Jensen (Flarfy)
- Additional Graphics: Benjamin Klueter (Squirrelsquid)
- Additional Graphics: Jonathan Dodd (Dulcahn)
Xump for Nintendo 3DS, GameCube and Wii is homebrew software and not endorsed or approved by Nintendo.
Xump for Sony PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable is homebrew software and not endorsed or approved by Sony.
Xump for Sega Dreamcast is homebrew software and not endorsed or approved by Sega.