Physical release information
A physical version for your Amiga is available. You can buy this game with some goodies on APC & TCP. Thank you for your support!
Release Date: 2014; Homepage: www.sqrxz.de; Facebook: fb.com/sqrxz
Many friends of hardcore action games demand it and we have listen to all voices. The fourth part of the (now) quadrology Jump'n Think series Sqrxz brings you onto an cold icy island. Shiny marbles, evil penguins and ghosts, underwater creatures and many more to expect.
Sqrxz 4 has been released at Revision 2014 demoparty (Easter 2014) on 13 platforms: Windows (32-Bit), Linux (32-Bit, 64-Bit), Wiz, PSP, MotoMagx, Dreamcast, GCW Zero, MacOS X (32-Bit, 64-Bit) / Intel, Amiga OS4, MorphOS, Symbian OS Series 60, Symbian OS UIQ3, Raspberry Pi, Caanoo, GP2x and OpenPandora - There might be more ports existing by now!
After Sqrxz saving Yve in Sqrxz 3 - Adventure for Love, it was truly a happy moment. Being still heavily in love they decided that the time for a tiny wedding ceremony has come. The celebration party was marvellous and still people talk about this heart breaking moment. Couple of months later both were sure that the time for an own small family has come.
Although those are happy news Sqrxz is consequently short of money and a growing family requires a solid financial base. Picking up a newspaper and reading the job offers, a single add caught Sqrxz’s attention. An expedition in search of ice marbles needs a brave explorer. After all, he has gone trough a deep jungle to rescue Yve and made it back. This sounds like a job for Sqrxz!
After meeting Dr. Branxz, who looked a bit creepy and shady, the deal has been set up and Sqrxz is brought to a mysterious island... full of shiny ice marbles. "Not a single one should be left there", Dr. Branxz said, that just one missing marble will result in a pay refusal and not taking Sqrxz home. If you think Dr. Branxz didn't do his homework, he very well did: His spy satellites spotted exactly 354 marbles. Challenging, isn’t it?
Sqrxz 4 Trailer
Sqrxz 4 Features
- Authentic Retro graphics - Pixels forever!
- 10 die hard levels!
- 11 great tunes!
- Top 10 highscore!
- Unlimited continues!
- Hidden passages!
- Cheat codes! (if you can find them)
Sqrxz 4 Screenshots
Sqrxz 4 Core Team
- Code: Rodolphe Boixel (Thor)
- Producer, Beta-Test: Shahzad Sahaib (Kojote)
- Graphics: Simon Butler
- Storyline drawing: Jan Jensen (Flarfy)
- Music: Johan Letfors (Vedder)
- Music: Alexander Wiklund (Wiklund)
Sqrxz 4 Porting Team
- Windows, Ubuntu, PlayStation Classic, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita, Wiz: Rodolphe Boixel (Thor)
- Dreamcast, Mac OS X Intel: Xavier Vallejo (Indiket)
- Pandora, Caanoo, GP2x: Scott Smith (Pickle)
- Amiga OS4, MorphOS: Frank Wille (phx)
- Symbian OS UIQ 3, Symbian OS Series 60: Lars Persson (Anotherguest)
- MotoMagx: Sergei Kolesnikov (Exl)
- GCW Zero, Dingoo A320 (OpenDingux): Artur Rojek (zear)
- Raspberry Pi: James Higgs (Jum)
- AROS: Yannick Erb
- Nintendo 3DS: Gisberto Rondinella (nop90)
Sqrxz 4 Helping Hands
- Trailer: Denny Müller (Mulle)
Sqrxz 4 Downloads
Please visit the homepage of Sqrxz series for downloading this game.
Sqrxz 4 Legal
Sqrxz 4 for Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii are homebrew softwares and not endorsed or approved by Nintendo.
Sqrxz 4 for Sony PlayStation Classic, PlayStation Portable and PlayStation Vita is homebrew software and not endorsed or approved by Sony.
Sqrxz 4 for Sega Dreamcast is homebrew software and not endorsed or approved by Sega.