Release Date: 2011; Homepage: www.sqrxz.de; Facebook: fb.com/sqrxz
A german saying claims that "All good things come in threes" - Not many players were able to play Sqrxz 2 to the end. This did not keep us back to get the previous team together once again and work on a even harder third part. Not to forget Lycan who drew a wonderful storyline.
Sqrxz 3 was initially released for Dreamcast and the release place was tUM 2011 demoparty. The game ranked 2nd in the game development competition which brought us a bottle of wine, a small trophy and a fridge magnet :)
Sqrxz and his girlfriend were on a romantic adventure journey in a jungle somewhere here on our planet. All of a sudden Yve gets kidnapped by an evil power and Sqrxz is forced to collect dozens of shiny little rings to free her. The old ruins he has to explore are anything else than safe. Traps are spread all over the place… and… Sqrxz is not alone!
Sqrxz 3 Trailer
Sqrxz 3 Features
- Retrolook! Play like anno 1990!
- Demanding and almost impossible Jump’n’Run annoyance!
- 10 knotty levels!
- 11 wonderful chiptunes!
- Top 10 highscore!
- Infinite continue mode!
- Secrets to discover!
Sqrxz 3 Screenshots
Sqrxz 3 Core Team
- Code: Rodolphe Boixel (Thor)
- Producer, Beta-Test: Shahzad Sahaib (Kojote)
- Graphics: Simon Butler
- Music: Alexander Wiklund (Wiklund)
- Storyline drawing: Anne Claire Riffaud Declercq (Lycan)
- Various Support: Denny Müller (Mulle)
Sqrxz 3 Porting Team
- Windows, Ubuntu, Playstation Portable, Playstation Vita: Rodolphe Boixel (Thor)
- Dreamcast: Xavier Vallejo (Indiket)
- Pandora, Caanoo, Wiz, GP2x: Scott Smith (Pickle)
- Amiga OS4, Amiga OCS (Rewrite), MorphOS, NetBSD (Intel): Frank Wille (phx)
- Symbian OS UIQ 3, Symbian OS Series 60: Lars Persson (Anotherguest)
- MotoMAGX: Sergei Kolesnikov (Exl)
- OpenDingux (Dingoo A320): Artur Rojek (zear)
- Mac OS X (Intel/PPC): David R
- AROS: Yannick Erb
- Wii, GameCube: Fabio Olimipieri (Oifbaf)
Sqrxz 3 Downloads
Please visit the homepage of Sqrxz series for downloading this game.
Sqrxz 3 Legal
Sqrxz 3 for Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii are homebrew softwares and not endorsed or approved by Nintendo.
Sqrxz 3 for Sony Playstation Portable is homebrew software and not endorsed or approved by Sony.
Sqrxz 3 for Sega Dreamcast is homebrew software and not endorsed or approved by Sega.