Physical release information:
A physical version for your Amiga is available. You can buy this game with some goodies on APC & TCP. Thank you for your support!
Released: Revision 2023; Last update: 17. September 2023
Once upon a time, in a distant land, there lived a little box-like creature named Cubo. Cubo was a happy-go-lucky creature who loved nothing more than exploring his world and find new areas.
One day, Cubo discovered that an evil robotic witch had slowly taken over his home area and was using her army of followers to torture the local inhabitants. Cubo knew he had to do something... to save everyone - and set out on a quest!
Certainly, getting the electronic monster eliminated wasn't easy. The way was blocked with checkpoints, but coins opened the doors magically. It seems even evil watchmen can be attracted by money. Supporters of Cyrce, the robotic witch, might still look after you and will crush you without mercy.
Can you survive and succeed in your mission?
Boxx 4 Gameplay Video
Trailer video coming soon!
Boxx 4 Features
- Coded with Scorpion Engine
- 14 finest Amiga chiptunes including Jukeboxx
- Lots of old school pixels
- 3 difficulty levels
- Randomly generated screensavers
- Cheats... for cheaters :)
Boxx 4 Screenshots
Boxx 4 Soundtrack incl. Megamix
Boxx 4 Core Team
- Code, Levels: Lemming880
- Graphics: Krzysztof Matys (koyot1222) & Jonathan Dodd (Dulcahn)
- Music: Roland Voss (Triace) & Johan Letfors (Vedder)
- Beta Test, Print Design: Denny Müller (Mulle)
- Support: Shahzad Sahaib (Kojote)
Boxx 4 Helping Hands
- Print Cover Design: Eugenio D'Adamo
- Support: Frank Wille (phx) & Earok
Boxx 4 Downloads
|Amiga OCS Floppy Disk
(works on ECS/AGA too)