Release Date: 2010; Homepage: www.sqrxz.de; Facebook: fb.com/sqrxz
Many players were happy to play Sqrxz on platforms never seen before and some of them even asked for more. The second part was born and can be considered a sequel.
Rodolphe, Simon and the new supporter, swedish chip tune artist Alexander Wiklund were brought together by Shahzad, who also did levels and testing, to form and develop the second part of Sqrxz.
Sqrxz 2 was born and initially released on Dreamcast. The release place was at tUM 2010 demoparty, where the game ranked 4th in the game development competition.
Sqrxz 2 Trailer
Sqrxz 2 Features
- Tough challenging gameplay -- Extremely difficult; not for weaklings!
- Retro graphics!
- Hidden passages to discover!
- 10 tricky n’ hard levels!
- 11 marvellous chiptunes!
- Top 10 highscore!
- Infinite continue mode, which you will need badly in order to practise! :)
Sqrxz 2 Screenshots
Sqrxz 2 Core Team
- Code: Rodolphe Boixel (Thor)
- Producer, Beta-Test: Shahzad Sahaib (Kojote)
- Graphics: Simon Butler
- Storyline drawing: Jane Mumford (Jayne)
- Music: Alexander Wiklund (Wiklund)
Sqrxz 2 Porting Team
- Windows, Linux, Wiz, PSP: Rodolphe Boixel (Thor)
- Dreamcast, Mac OS X: Xavier Vallejo (Indiket)
- GP2x, Caanoo, Pandora: Scott Smith (Pickle)
- Pandora: Notaz
- MotoMAGX: Sergei Kolesnikov (Exl)
- Amiga OS4, MorphOS, Amiga OCS (Rewrite): Frank Wille (phx)
- Symbian OS UIQ 3, Symbian OS Series 60: Lars Persson (Anotherguest)
- GCW Zero, Dingoo A320 (OpenDingux): Artur Rojek (zear)
- Raspberry Pi: James Higgs (Jum)
- AROS: Yannick Erb
- GameCube, Wii: Fabio Olimperi
- Nintendo 3DS: Gisberto Rondinella (nop90)
Sqrxz 2 Downloads
Please visit the homepage of Sqrxz series for downloading this game.
Sqrxz 2 Legal
Sqrxz 2 for Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii are homebrew softwares and not endorsed or approved by Nintendo.
Sqrxz 2 for Sony Playstation Portable is homebrew software and not endorsed or approved by Sony.
Sqrxz 2 for Sega Dreamcast is homebrew software and not endorsed or approved by Sega.