Star Blader is inspired by the classic fighting game Barbarian I and has been initially released for Atari Lynx at Revision 2021 game development competition.
During a diplomatic mission on Xanesh 7 to avoid a new war against rebel robots, Princess Alenia and her younger brother Elian were attacked by the robots leader, General Luger, and Princess Alenia was kidnapped. Fight against your own clones to free her.
Please mind the game is still in development, you can only play four fights yet! We aim to finish the game for "Lange Nacht der Computerspiele" end of April 2021, the game will be presented by Manuel Sehrbrock.
Star Blader Features
- Pushing the Atari Lynx to it's limits
- Few worlds to see and several clones to defeat
- Lovley hand pixeled graphics
- Superb Chipper Chiptunes
Star Blader (Revision 2021 Gameplay)
Star Blader Screenshots
Star Blader Core Team
- Code: Gisberto Rondinella (nop90)
- Graphics: Simon Butler
- Music: Michal Szpilowski (Miker)
- Beta-Test: Denny Müller (Mulle)
- Supervisor: Shahazd Sahaib (Kojote)
Star Blader Helping Hands
- Short Story: Mark Wamsler (kenosabe75)
- Poster Design: Esraa Alesber (Amaya)
Star Blader Downloads
Currently ongoing development...
|Atari Lynx||v0.5 (Revision Party Release)|